Can I change my shipping address?
- You can change your address any time before the shipping information is sent to the shipping facility. Please, login to the Help Center and submit an account info Request Form with the new address as soon as possible so that a representative may further assist you.
- If you need to change your shipping address after your order has been shipped, please get in touch with the shipping carrier or your local post office (shipping carrier contact info below).
If your order gets returned to us due to address issues, we can reship it to a new address but you will incur the shipping fee.
- Shipping Carrier Contact Information:
- USPS: https://www.usps.com/help/contact-us.htm
- UPS: https://www.ups.com/us/en/support/contact-us.page
- DHL: https://www.dhl.com/us-en/home/customer-service.html
- APC: https://www.apc-pli.com/customer-support.html
- FedEx: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support.html
The shipping says 5 - 8 business days, why haven't I received my order?
- The shipping options offered at checkout indicate the number of business days the item will take to arrive once the carrier ships it out. However, this time does not include the processing time that it take to prepare your order before it is handed over to the shipping carrier. The shipping time applies when the order is out for delivery, NOT when you placed the order.
Why is my order marked as "delivered" when I have not received my package?
Follow the steps below in instances where the package says "delivered" but the package hasn't arrived:
- Check with neighbors to see if it was delivered to the wrong address.
- Double check that you typed your address correctly on your order confirmation email or your hello82.shop account.
- If it was sent via USPS, please, contact the post office to see if the package is being held there. The shipping carrier contact information can be found in the Missing/Lost Packages Policy article. (NOTE: If your order is not held at a local post office or with the shipping carrier, you may file a lost package claim with the shipping carrier).
- If there are still no updates after following these steps, login to the Help Center and submit a shipping status Request Form for further assistance from a customer success representative.
- Follow the steps below in instances where the package says "delivered" but the package hasn't arrived:
Why is my order marked as fulfilled/unfulfilled?
- Orders are labeled "Unfulfilled" while the order is being prepared to ship out and the tracking number has not been created yet. After checking the release date, if your order is still marked as "unfulfilled" and you have not received any shipping notification, please login to the Help Center and submit a shipping status check Request Form for further assistance.
- "Fulfilled" means the order is getting ready for shipment and the shipping label has been created. You will get a shipping notification with your tracking number when the order is shipped out.
- NOTE: hello82 is not responsible for any packages once they are handed off to the shipping carrier.
Where can I find my tracking number?
- Your tracking number will be sent separately in a shipping notification email.
- Make sure to read the product details as the package generally will not be ready for shipment until after the sales period is over.
Why is my tracking number not updating?
- Due to a high volume of packages being sent worldwide, sometimes, shipping carriers take a while to update the tracking numbers in the system.
- The tracking number takes about 1 - 2 weeks from the date you received the shipping notification to update. If it does not update after the second week, please login to the Help Center and submit a shipping status Request Form for further assistance from a customer success representative.
- If you do not ask about your order within 2 weeks of your tracking number not updating, claims for a return/exchange/refund/cancellation/reshipment may no longer be accepted.
Do I have to pay the customs fees?
- Yes. The customer is responsible for customs taxes and any additional fees that may be incurred. hello82 cannot predict or notify customers of any possible customs fees, taxes or additional charges, and we do not have the ability to mark packages as having "No commercial value" in order to reduce potential duties due.
- Make sure to to research your country's customs requirements in order to avoid any unexpected fees.
I got an email to pay customs fees but I am not sure if it is real.
- Before paying any customs fees, please login to the Help Center and submit a status check Request Form to double check on the status of your order. Some emails may be scams if your order has not been sent out yet.
What shipping carriers do you provide?
- EMS Korea
- CJ Logistics
How much is the shipping cost?
- Shipping cost depends on the delivery location and the package weight/size.
- You can make a test order if you add the items to the shopping cart and fill in the shipping details to calculate the final shipping cost without checking out until you're ready.
I made multiple orders, can they shipped together in one package?
- No. If you made multiple orders, because they are under different order numbers, they will be sent separately as separate shipping fees were paid for each one when the orders were placed.
Why is my package at an access point and not delivered to my shipping address?
- If you are located in Europe, sometimes, the address that you inputted will lead it to be picked up at an access point based on European import policies.
What do I do if my order is marked as "Return to Sender"?
- This means your order is being returned to hello82 due to a shipping address issue. We can reship the order to an alternative address to prevent it from being returned again but you will incur the shipping fee again. You may login to the Help Center and submit a returned to hello82 Request Form to make the reshipment request.