Something is wrong with my order, how can I get some help?
- We're here to help! Please, log in to the Help Center and submit a Request Form based on the order issue so that we can further assist you. If you do not have a hello82 Help Center account, you can create one with your hello82.shop login info. For missing/damage/return/exchange/refund claims, please, submit the Request Form with your unboxing video, otherwise, your claim may be automatically rejected.
How much time do I have to file a claim?
- You have 7 days from your delivery date to file a claim.
- NOTE: The 7 days start at your delivery date, not when you opened the package.
- If you surpass the 7 days, your claim may be rejected.
How can I return/exchange my order?
- Please, read our returns/exchange policy for online orders to see if your order is eligible for a return/refund/exchange.
Can I return an order I don't want anymore?
- No, we do not accept return/refund/exchange based on change of mind.
My photocard is defective/damaged, what do I do?
- Please, login to the Help Center and submit a damage Request Form with your unboxing video for further assistance from a representative within the 7 day claim timeframe.
- NOTE: Any defects on the portrait or the back of the photocard that can only be identified through light reflection will NOT be considered as damaged.
What do I do if I am missing an item? What do I do if I got the wrong item(s)?
- Please, login to the Help Center and submit a missing item Request Form with your unboxing video for further assistance from a representative within the 7 day claim timeframe.
If I am returning items back to hello82, how much time do I have to do so?
- If you are returning an item for a refund/exchange with a paid return shipping label from hello82, the package must be postmarked within 2 weeks of receiving the shipping label(s).
- NOTE: If you are returning an order for a refund and the return is postmarked after the 2 week period, the item(s) will only be refunded 50%. This also applies to orders that are not returned as instructed.
What do I do if I didn't request a return but I sent back my order to hello82?
- The return will not be accepted. Before returning any item to us, the return/exchange must first be approved by a representative of our customer success team. To do so, you must login to the Help Center and submit a return/exchange Request Form with your unboxing video to review the claim for approval or rejection.
Please, make sure to check the product description carefully before purchasing for important information as refund/cancellation policies can vary by product.
I would like a refund for my order
- Refunds are only available for damaged/incorrect/missing/wrong items. Please, login to the hello82 Help Center and submit a refund Request Form to see if your order is eligible for a refund.
- NOTE: Products with special experiences like Video Call Events, showcases, livestreams, and fansigns, have a strict no refund/cancellation policy.
I haven't received my refund, what do I do?
- A refund takes approximately 3 - 9 business days for the amount to show up in your form of payment.
- If the bank account that we issued the refund to is no longer active or it is closed, please, let us know so that we may provide you with an Acquirer Reference Number (ARN).
- If you would like us to check up on your refund, please, login to the Help Center and submit a refund Request Form for further assistance from a representative.
I would like to cancel my order
- If you would like to cancel the order after payment, please, locate your order confirmation email and find "View your order," then click the "Cancel" button at the bottom.
- You may also cancel your order directly via the Shop App.
- If you cancel on your own, the cancellation initiates an automatic refund and it takes approximately 3 to 9 business days for the amount to show up in your form of payment.
- If you cannot do so on your end, you may login to the hello82 Help Center and submit a cancel Request Form so that a representative can further assist you and check if your order is eligible for a cancellation.
- NOTE: If your order has already been sent to the fulfillment center to be shipped out or it is past the release date of the item(s), it is too late to cancel the order and the order cannot be cancelled.
I purchased a signed album, can I cancel my order?
- Cancellation deadlines can vary depending on the product.
- If it is a U.S. ONLY album, you have 10 days before the album release date to cancel your order.
- If it is NOT a U.S. ONLY album, please refer to the product description for further information regarding the cancellation period.
I no longer want my order cancelled, can you undo my cancellation request?
- No. Once the cancellation is placed, it cannot be undone. The system does not allow us to activate the order any more. You will need to place the order again, keep this in mind as some items may sell out quicker than others.